Terms and Conditions
Kanburi Thai Spa – Terms and Conditions (we try to keep it simple)
- Massages are banked and can be used at any time within the year’s membership (if you book and then cancel, cancel, the massage must be used again within 1 month)
- Members benefit from a discount on additional massage in any calendar month
- All memberships can be cancelled within one month of date of joining, for any reason
Sign a friend to annual membership and be rewarded with a free 60 minute massage
- Membership have a commitment to 12 direct debit payments
- Members may gift or transfer massages to friends, family ( max 3 per calendar year)
- When inside the initial 12-month agreement, Full Memberships may be put on hold for up to 2 months, with £10 being paid for each month of the pause
- When outside the initial 12-month agreement, Full Memberships may be put on hold for up to 2 months with no charge
- Full Memberships are not transferable, but massages can be gifted as above
General Terms and Conditions
- Kanburi Thai Spa is not responsible for lost articles or items, and reserves the right to refuse or discontinue our massages for any reason
- We reserve the right to change guidelines, terms, conditions, opening hours or pricing at any time by providing reasonable notice of such a change.
- You may cancel or reschedule appointments with no charge up to 6 hours before the appointment. Within 6 hours, cancellations or appointment changes will be charged 30% of the scheduled service, and 50% if you cancel inside 1 hour of the appointment or do not show up.
- You must be over 16 (under 18 will have same gender therapist, parental supervision & written consent)
Kanburi Thai Spa Membership is the most cost effective way for clients who appreciate the wonderful benefits of regular massage.